Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beth and Luke's wedding reception


I don't have any excuses. I'm a lazy blogger. I am going to try my hardest from here on out to post photos of my little man. He is such an awesome, funny guy and I want to share his amazing personality with the world! This past weekend we drove to Ohio for a family party. I was nervous in the weeks leading up to the trip. It was a 3.5 hour drive and I was worried Gus would get antsy and weary of the car seat. He slept the EnTire way there and talked and giggled and played with his record player most of the way home. He LOVED partying in the hotel room. And he had a blast tormenting the dogs at the party. The occasion was to celebrate the marriage of one of my favorite cousins (she might actually be my favorite but I really like her sis too, but she is older). She and her husband, Luke, were married last year in England and now live in London, where he is from. Everyone in Wooster, OH is smitten with his british accent.


Playing with his records in the car.

Holding hands with a puppy.

Me and Beth, squealing about all the cuteness.

Emmy and Beth, in a tie for favorite cousin.

Must love dogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment